Workshop on ARDUINO (05-05-2018)
ARDUINO is an open source platform which provides user friendly platform for the beginners and for hobbiest. It provides the simple clear programming environment which gives life to your ideas.
This workshop serves to be a great start in arduino software and to learn embedded technology and electronics with fun.
- Introduction to Microcontrollers :
- → What is a Microcontroller?
- → Difference between microcontroller and microprocessor?
- → Elements contained in a MCU
- → Choosing a right Microcontroller
- Introduction to Arduino IDE :
- → What is an Arduino?
- → Advantages of Arduino IDE
- → Functions used in Arduino Software
- → Libraries present in the IDE
- Getting Started with Arduino :
- → Blinking an LED
- → Blinking multiple LEDs
- → Switches and LEDS
- → Debouncing in Switch
- → Overcoming Debouncing problem
- → PWM explained using LED.
- Electrical Engineering Basics :
- → Ohms law
- → Voltage Dividers
- → Potentiometer
- → Voltage regulators
- → Implementing these concepts in Arduino
- Working with motors :
- → Speed control of DC motor using PWM.
- → Controlling a Servo Motor.
Simple Project using Motors.
A Fee of Rs:300 /- Will Be Collected During the Respective day(05-05-2018) of the event. All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 3 to 5. All the components have to be returned at the end of the workshop.
- → Certifications will be provided.
- → Tea and snacks will be provided during Break
- → Lunch timing 1PM to 2PM
- → Seats are served on first come basis